Monday, December 19, 2005

#21 - Lifestyle changes


My husband and I did go to the expensive restaurant last night. I had some of the best filet mignon I've ever had. The restaurant reminded me of somewhere nice in NYC, not what you'd normally find around here. They were supposed to have a tiramisu dessert to die for. I didn't have any, though. I've been slowly instituting some general lifestyle changes that will get me ready for basic training.

Banished from my diet is the chocolate, ice cream (especially Ben and Jerry's - so good but so fattening), and all the stuff I love from the bakery down the road. If I am craving something sweet, I will opt for a yogurt or low-fat chocolate soy milk. My caffeine intake has decreased to one cup of coffee per day. Boy do I miss the coffee already. I'll quit altogether at least a week before I leave.

No comments: