Wednesday, August 02, 2006

#142 - The oddities of life at AIT


Each of the AIT companies has the distinction of its own company motto. This is a saying (or in my company's case, a longer construct) that the soldiers have to sound off with upon command. Some companies have very short mottos, whereas my company's motto is the exact opposite. Close you eyes for a moment and imagine having to sound off with this piece... My battle buddy Jeanene has the distinction of leading this as the company student First Sergeant.


This is the sound of revenge
Steady, breath, aim, squeeze, boom let the rounds go
This is the sound of revenge
Steady, breath, aim, squeeze, boom let the rounds go

Stop, collaborate and listen
Bravo's back on a brand new mission
Don't complain when your company's missing
Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen

(1SG) Alright PGs that just wasn't crunk enough.
Front leaning rest position move.
In cadence, exercise (platoon guides begin to do pushups)

Ahh push it, Push it real good,
Ahh push it, Pu Pu Push it real good.
Don't you wish that you were in Bravo 369
Don't hate cause your motto ain't as dope as mine.

(1SG) Alright that was a little better.
PG's recover.
Lets get serious!

This is serious
We can make you delerious.
You should have a healthy fear of us
Cause too much of us is dangerous,
So dangerous, your whole entire company is scared of us

(1SG) Alright Bravo, what do you think Charlie and Delta thought about our motto?

Oh I think they like me,
Oh I think they, Oh I, Oh I, Oh I think they like me.
(Females) Oh I think they like me cause they heard us on the other one so it's only right that we...
(Everyone again) Hit 'em with another one.
(DANCE DANCE DANCE) Lean with it, Rock with it, Lean with it, Rock with it.
Bravo!!!!!!

No comments: