Saturday, August 26, 2006

#155 - I am home!

After being on active duty for training for 7 months and 7 days (according to my DD-214), I am happy to be home. I've dreamt of returning ever since I left in January. It is a wonderful feeling. There are many people, places and things that I've missed, and I have a lot to catch up on. More on that later.

But in the meantime, since several of you having been asking for it, I am beginning to post journal entries from my time at basic combat training. These entries will be posted in chronological order beginning on the date I left for BCT on January 17th, 2006. Use the "Archives" navigation section to look through these earlier entries. I will begin by posting excerpts from my first 10 days in BCT, and will continue updating this with several each day until all are posted.

No comments: