Monday, January 16, 2006

#54 - Last post for awhile...

I'm leaving in a few hours. Have to get a little bit of sleep before heading to the MEPS to ship out.

This morning I took my assessment PT test with my recruiter in windy, 18 degree weather - brr! My foot was still quite sore, so I wrapped it with an Ace bandage and limped out for the test. Amazingly, even though I was in pain and having trouble breathing from the cold, I finished the mile run with little walking and chopped a whole minute off my previous attempt's time. I figured it's time I started to "suck up and press on". The situps and pushups weren't a problem, so I passed my PT test.

Everything is packed and ready to go. I will post on this blog again as soon as I get a chance, whenever that might be. Wish me luck!

No comments: