Saturday, April 15, 2006

#138 - At the library

I am writing this post from a library computer at AIT. Thus far I have been at Fort Gordon for exactly 2 weeks. We are in Phase IV status, which is something like still being at basic training. Very few privileges have been afforded. My platoon is scheduled to transition to the next phase in two more weeks, upon the successful completion of a barracks and wall locker inspection, passing a written test, and passing our next PT test. Hopefully at that point I will be able to successfully phase and receive more privileges, including the opportunity to obtain internet access on a regular basis. I have over seventy letters written home during basic training from which to write a BCT journal for this blog. More to come...

1 comment:

Mike Wilson said...

I'm looking forward to your journal.